[Acmsmajors] Engineering/Tech Job Interviews - Resume Due Dates
julie at math.washington.edu
Thu Apr 5 09:40:01 PDT 2007
HUSKYJOBS - UPCOMING DUE DATES FOR ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL CANDIDATES
On-campus Interviews for Internships & Career Positions
.Naval Sea Logistics Center NAVSEA
Tue. April 10, 2007 9:30-11:00AM - Seeking Bus/Tech/Eng (Tuesday!)
HUB Room 304F, Seattle Campus - HuskyJobs RSVP Recommended
.Central Intelligence Agency
Tues. April 17, 2007 6-8pm - Seeking All Majors
HUB Room 106B, Seattle Campus - HuskyJobs RSVP recommended
.Mass. Electric Construction Co
Tues. April 17, 2007 4-5pm - Seeking Bus/Tech/Eng
HUB Room 309, Seattle Campus - HuskyJobs RSVP recommended
Tue. April 24, 2007 5:00-6:45pm - Seeking Tech/Engineering
HUB 209A, Seattle Campus - HuskyJobs RSVP recommended
.Central Intelligence Agency - Evening of Espionage
Tues April 24, 2007, 6:00-8:00pm - Seeking Language Studies/Skills
See HuskyJobs - HuskyJobs RSVP recommended
.Redback Networks Inc.
Mon, May 7, 2007 5:30-6:30pm - Seeking Tech/ Engineering
HUB Room 200C, Seattle Campus - HuskyJobs RSVP recommended
Resume Due Employer Position
* 4/16/2007 Chief Architect Software Software Engineer Intern
* 4/18/2007 Teradyne, Inc. Electronic Design Internship
Resume Due Employer Position
* 4/12/2007 Victaulic Municiple Sales Specialist
* 4/15/2007 Mass. Electric Construction Co. Entry Level Engineer-Estimator
* 4/16/2007 Chief Architect Software Software Engineer
* 4/16/2007 National Instruments Engineering Leadership Program
* 4/16/2007 USG United States Gypsum Co. Project Engineer
* 4/18/2007 Teradyne, Inc. Digital Design Engineer
* 4/19/2007 FM Global Engineering Loss Prevention Consultant
* 4/19/2007 Intel Corporation Design Automation Development Engineer
* 4/19/2007 Intel Corporation IC Package Design and Signal/Power Integrity Engineer
* 4/19/2007 Intel Corporation Logic Validation Engineer
* 4/19/2007 Intel Corporation Mixed-Signal/Analog IC Design Engineer
* 4/19/2007 Intel Corporation VLSI Physical Design Engineer
* 4/25/2007 Sucker Punch Productions Gameplay Programmer
* 4/29/2007 Epic Systems Corporation Software Developer
* 5/13/2007 Analog Devices, Inc. Field Sales Engineer
* 5/15/2007 Audatex, a Solera Company Software Engineer
* 5/3/2007 Redback Networks Development Test Engineer
* 5/3/2007 Redback Networks Hardware Engineer
* 5/3/2007 Redback Networks Software Engineer
* 5/7/2007 Strategic Weapons Facility Pacific U.S. Navy Civilian Engineer
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are being accepted through the UW HuskyJobs program. Research the Employer, search for the position to read the description, specific candidate qualifiers and application instructions. All campus interview positions will require a resume be submitted via HuskyJobs, and many will also have additional application requirements, which will be listed in the job description. Resumes must be submitted by 11:30pm (PST) on the deadline date.
YOUR HUSKYJOBS ACCOUNT
If you have received this email, you already have a HuskyJobs account.
Please note, in some email conversions, this link will not work. If that is the case, please type the address in your browser search box and then click "go" to reach the site.
If you do not know your password, you can click on the "forgot my password" tab, enter your @u.washington.edu email address and the system will mail your password to you.
HOW TO LOCATE THE POSITION
A quick way to find this position is to log in and go to the "quick links" section (in the center of your homepage.)
* Click on "Campus Interviews I Qualify for"
* A list of all the current campus interview positions, that you are eligible for, will come up.
* Locate the position title and click on it.
* Read the job description and application information.
REMEMBER this list is changing daily so, check back often for other opportunities! HuskyJobs also has hundreds of positions that are not connected with on-campus interviews, so take a look at the "Jobs" section while you are online.
University of Washington
Seattle, Bothell, Tacoma
206-543-0535 Student Assistance
This email is sent from the UW Seattle Center for Career Services to registered UW students and alumnus. If you would prefer not to receive information about upcoming Information Sessions you are welcome to unsubscribe from this list at: https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/engtech_campuresumesdue
EngTech_CampuResumesDue mailing list
EngTech_CampuResumesDue at u.washington.edu
More information about the Acmsmajors