[Acmsmajors] FW: DO-IT is hiring student assistants
julie at math.washington.edu
Fri Nov 7 12:07:57 PST 2008
Now Hiring Student Assistants
Department: DO-IT, College of Engineering
Job Title: Student Hourly Office Assistant
Location: 4545 15th Ave NE
Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology (DO-IT)
supports people with disabilities to succeed in college and careers. We
are hiring self-motivated, tech-savvy students to join our team.
Experience using InDesign or other desktop publishing software is a plus.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work on campus for an
- Provide office support and reception.
- Assist with mailings, errands, word processing, proofreading, data
entry, photocopying, filing, and more.
- Assist with desktop publishing (design, layout, and editing).
- Assist with outreach, events, and research.
- Work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills using Macintosh OSX.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits at the UW during Fall 2008 and the
remainder of the academic year.
- Be available to work 12 - 19.5 hours per week, between the hours of 9:00
a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Preference will be given to candidates who can commit to working for more
than one year. A satisfactory outcome from a criminal background
verification is required prior to hire.
For a complete job description and application instructions, go to this
lindat at u.washington.edu
For more information about DO-IT: http://www.washington.edu/doit
The University of Washington is an affirmative action, equal opportunity
More information about the Acmsmajors