[Englmajors] SUNDAY English Tutoring Position - Seattle
wensel at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:47:46 PDT 2009
NEED A PART-TIME TUTORING JOB?
Position Opening: English Tutors
Work Schedule: Sunday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Job Location: 606 Maynard Ave S, Seattle WAStarting Date: Training
* Tutors students in English up to grade 12 level (no more than 8 students
* Presents lessons to students in the areas of reading, writing, grammar
vocabulary. (We have the teaching materials).
* Grades homework assignments, tests and essays.
* Maintains student progress records.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
* Third or fourth year college student majoring in English, Education or
* Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling and English usage.
* Ability to follow instructions and work as a team member.
* Ability to work independently and teach the class on his/her own.
* Ability to deal with students in a caring and confident manner.
* Experience in a tutorial program preferred (not required because we will
* Special consideration for those who want to be teachers.
* Email resume and letter of interest to bceducation at hotmail.com.
* Paid at $10.00 to $12.00 an hour (depending on experience).
Deadline:* Open until filled.
More information about the Englmajors