[Englmajors] Summer marketing intern for music performances at the
swayze at uw.edu
Thu Mar 15 08:59:04 PDT 2012
AEG Company: AEG Live LLC
Company Information: *Join the Showbox Team! *We have hundreds of
events each year at Showbox at the Market and Showbox SODO as well as at
other clubs throughout the region and countless new fans we want to reach.
The Showbox marketing team is looking for motivated students who are
passionate, dedicated, energetic, resourceful and creative who can help
amplify our presence in the city and encourage new fans to come to our
shows. The ideal Marketing Intern will have an interest and some
experience in music/entertainment marketing, promotions and
communications and be able to rock social media channels to creatively
increase fan interaction and show attendance.
Job Title: Summer 2012 Marketing Intern
Facility / Location: AEG Live - Show Box Theater
External Job Description: Internship Description
. Note: this is an unpaid, credit internship
. Assist with social media strategies, suggest content, and get involved
in the creative process of proposing social media campaign ideas for
current and upcoming shows.
. Update and post to social networking sites and help maintain a daily
interaction with fans via these social media outlets
. Research new shows and suggest websites, publications, and
organizations for promotional partnerships and possible advertising
- Must be a junior or senior at a full-time and accredited college or
- Must provide proof of college credit within first week of internship
- Previous work experience (industry related experience is encouraged)
- Works well in a team environment
- Commitment to 16-20 hours work per week during semester
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Computer literacy in MS Office programs (or other programs if the
position demands it, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
- Can provide own housing and transportation to and from Showbox in
Internship Application Instructions
Please apply to this internship's AEG Live career site posting by
Friday, December 16th. Please follow these steps to apply:
1. Go to http://aegworldwide.com/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the "Employment:
USA" option, and select "New USA Applicants"
3. Enter "Internship" in the keyword search, and select "AEG Live LLC"
in the AEG Company dropdown menu. Click "Search" at the bottom of the page.
4. Search for the internship listed above by location. Select the
internship by clicking on its job title, and select the "Apply/Create
Profile" option to apply.
Position Type: Unpaid Internship
Employment Type: Part Time
Travel Required: None
Req Create Date: 01/18/12
Requisition #: LIV1736
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the
marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a
diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any
company to be successful in today's business climate.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Englmajors