[Englmajors] Summer paid advertising internship with Razorfish
swayze at uw.edu
Thu Mar 15 09:05:31 PDT 2012
*Razorfish* is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and
currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries
(Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the
United States) focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology.
Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent
the digital future. It's a big challenge, but it's a big Internet, and
there's work to be done.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Assistant Media Planner Intern in
Seattle to join our rapidly growing Media team.
Your internship experience with Razorfish will provide you with hands-on
experience in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun atmosphere.
* Conferring with media, account services, and the creative team as
they establish media goals, objectives, and strategies for
* Assisting in gathering demographic data and consumer profiles to
identify desired target audiences for online advertising
* Gathering statistics and to assist in the preparation of media plan
to guide buying process, including mastering Atlas DMT (our
advertising technology system)
* Monitoring media for placement and time discrepancies and to assist
in negotiating credit or billing adjustments when necessary
* Researching and maintaining records of trends, innovations, and
changes that affect media buying
* Conferring with data analysts to monitor and recommend optimization
* Performing other duties as assigned
* This position requires an interest in Advertising, Marketing or a
* Strong PC skills are required
* Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in
a deadline-driven environment
* Strong verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive
attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency
environment with multi-disciplinary teams are required
* Some exposure to or an interest in interactive/online advertising
experience is a plus!
For your internship, think about what you're looking for in terms of
people, growth potential, and culture. The great thing about Razorfish
is, well, lots of things. We're not a bunch of suits that move through
the same tired routine day after day. We're pioneers, constantly
inventing the digital future. Picture a casual environment with a
diverse group of top-notch talent who work collaboratively and
passionately to get things done and make our clients happy. If this
sounds like your kind of job, then we'd like to hear from you.
Do you share our passion? Apply to this position
<https://jobs-razorfish.icims.com/jobs/10445/job>, or drop us a line to
tell us about yourself.
You can always find us online at www.Razorfish.com
*This position is a 10 week full-time paid internship, approximately 40
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Englmajors