[Imap-uw] Tracing IMAP session
thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Aug 12 16:23:17 PDT 2009
Mark Crispin wrote:
> Well, although it is a bit strange that it seems to have listed the #mh/
> namespace (which you don't have enabled) but not the default namespace,
When I enter something for "root folder", then it uses this instead of
#mh/. But I have to enter the FULL path, like "/home/mythtv/mail"!?
If I enter "/", it searches in the root of my hard drive...
~~A4 list "/home/mythtv/mail" *
uw-imap then answers with:
* LIST (\NoSelect \HasChildren) "/" /home/mythtv/mail
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Trash
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Lall
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Sent
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Test
~~A4 OK LIST completed
So, now I have all of my folders plus a folder named "mail" visible in
Also, I see messages in the folders. It's getting better. :-)
I have disabled #mh in uw-imap again BTW.
Remaining questions for this case:
Why do I have to enter the full local path as "root folder" in the
client, although I configured the "mail" path of my home directory in
Why do I have that "mail" IMAP folder in the client?
More information about the Imap-uw