[Pacurhnrhh] RBD open position!!! READ PLEASE
pacurhdirector at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 13:06:39 PDT 2006
October 13, 2006
I am pleased to announce a position opening on the PACURH Regional Board of Directors.
The Regional Technology Coordinator is an important part of the board. The RBD member is in charge of the monthly newsletter, website management, and organization of important documents.
Any interested people need to contact the director, pacurhdirector at yahoo.com, by November 3rd. Bids will be due to the director at the PACURH 2006 registration (Friday, November 10th).
A brief speech will be made to the NCC boardroom and the RBD. Following this speech, the director will make a positional appointment. Any member of a NACURH affiliated school may bid for the position of Regional Technology Coordinator. Speech exceptions will be made if the bidding party is not a conference delegate. Please pass this message on to any interested parties.
If there are any questions about being on the Regional Board of Directors, please contact me. I would be more than happy to answer them.
The following is the list of duties as outlined in the PACURH Policy Book:
I. Regional Board of Directors
A. The Regional Board of Directors, hereinafter referred to as RBD, of PACURH shall be the Director, Associate
Director for Administration and Finance (Associate Director or ADAF), Associate Director for National
Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)/Recognition (RAD), Central Regional Communications Coordinator (CRCC),
Northern Communications Coordinator (NRCC), and Southern Regional Communications Coordinator (SRCC),
Presidential Resource Coordinator (PRC), Regional Technology Coordinator (RTC) and Advisor.
B. The Director, Associate Director, Associate Director for NRHH/Recognition, RCCs, PRC, RTC, and Advisor
must run on separate ballots and be elected based on their individual qualities, and may be, but are not required to
be, from the same institution.
C. The term of office for the Director, Associate Director of Administration and Finance, Associate Director for
NRHH/Recognition, RCCs, PRC and the RTC shall be one year, beginning on the last day of national conference.
Advisor term shall be a two-year term.
D. The election of RBD shall be at the No-Frills Conference and serve as the Directorship-elect for a three-month
period, the period remaining until office is taken on the last day of the following national conference.
II. Regional Board of Directors Candidate Eligibility
A. All officers must be from a PACURH member institution in good standing.
B. All officers with the exception of the Advisor must provide a form of proof (i.e. written or verbal) from their host
institution stating that they are in good standing academically.
C. All officers must be in attendance at the current conference, unless otherwise deemed necessary by the Director.
D. The Director must have attended at least one previous PACURH or NACURH Conference.
E. The Presidential Resource Coordinator candidate must be serving as either currently or incoming RHA executive
board, or served on the executive board for a minimum of one academic year.
F. All officers with the exception of the Advisor must be living in university or college related housing at the time of
their election and for the majority (defined as seven months) of their term in office.
G. Advisor candidates must be an employee in Housing/Residence Life of a school in good standing at the time of
election and during the duration of elected position.
H. Candidates for the ADNRHH must be a member of their host institutions NRHH Chapter, or was previously a
member of the NRHH at a previous institution.
F. Regional Technology Coordinator
1. Shall attend and assist in the facilitation of regional conferences.
2. Shall promote, provide, and enhance the services of the Regional and National Organization including, Of
The Months, conference information and attendance, encouraging communication, promoting bids for offices, awards and conferences, promoting the AAFN, promoting the use of the National Information Center (NIC) and the establishment of NRHH Chapters.
3. Shall be responsible for the creation, administration, and maintenance of the Regional Website.
4. Shall not represent his/her school as a voting member at the business meeting/conferences during term of office.
5. Shall make a formal report (oral/written) to the member schools at all business meetings.
6. Shall conform to all requirements specified in the NACURH Articles of Incorporation By-Laws specified for Regional Communications Coordinators.
7. Shall maintain regular and consistent contact with the other members of the RBD and NBD.
8. Shall submit reports at all Regional Conferences and an end of the year report at the National Conference.
9. Shall submit monthly reports to the Director.
10. Shall be responsible for sending out at least six Regional newsletters during the school year with one prior to the PACURH Conference, one prior to the No-Frills Conference, and one prior to the NACURH Conference, and with it recommended that newsletters appear on the average of one per month during the school year.
11. Shall be responsible for the maintenance and updating of the different publications of PACURH (NCC
Handbook, Survival Guides (Both PACURH and No Frills), RBD Handbook, RBD/PACURH Calendar).
12. Shall facilitate in the posting of all pertinent information from the different members of the RBD.
13. Shall maintain and monitor the posting of Online Bids onto the Regional Website.
14. Shall post, on the website, reports and information given to him/her to be posted on the individual RBD members pages.
15. Shall coordinate and assist the ADNRHH, RCCs, PRC, and Advisor in the creation of their newsletters to their individual constituents.
16. Shall assist the ADAF in posting of all governing documents, minutes, and budget updates onto the website.
17. Shall assume any other duties delegated by the Director.
18. Shall be responsible for the care and maintenance of their positional Jump Drive, including passing it down in use of transition reports to the successor of that position.
Thank you for your time and concern. Once again, interested parties should email the director by November 3rd for consideration.
PACURH Director 2006-2007
NACURH National Board of Directors 2006-2007
pacurhdirector at yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pacurhnrhh