seeking freelance writers
judydoherty at ibm.net
Sun Apr 26 20:25:20 PDT 1998
Hi to all:
We are seeking freelance writers again for the fall and winter of 1998 for
Food for Health Newsletter.
Here is an overview of what we need:
- innovative articles - for example, "% of Fat Calories Not Everything If
You Are Trying to Lose Weight", "Food Safari", "Trans in Transit (about new
margarines)", "Calcium In Foods Mother Nature Never Intended", "Did you
just eat something functional?", etc...
- Presentation ideas - are you doing anything creative/innovative to teach
the highfiber, lowfat message or other important message to your audience?
- shopping tips - do you have tips to help people get more nutrients for
their money? Do you have information, critiques or comments on new foods?
- counseling tips - what are you doing to counsel your patients/clients
- Recipes - easy to prepare recipes that use common, inexpensive
ingredients (especially fruits, grains and vegetables).
- holiday education tips, ideas, recipes and articles
Here are the requirements:
- title of your article idea with a brief explanation
- sample of your work
You may send them by fax to 602-451-7642 or by email to
judydoherty at ibm.net. Financial compensation is provided for anything we
publish. Rates are discussed on an individual basis.
Food for Health Newsletter
email: judydoherty at ibm.net
More information about the PHNUTR-L