Free posters for food and nutrition professional meetings
judy at foodandhealth.com
Wed Jul 3 09:32:26 PDT 2002
Hi to all:
We have added a new poster, Go for the Whole Grain, to the gallery of free
posters available for food and nutrition professional meetings. Information
regarding this free program and a link can be found at
Here is a brief summary of this program:
Free Nutrition Posters Available for Nutrition Conferences for Professionals
Food & Health Communications is offering free posters for state dietetic
meetings and other conferences for food and nutrition professionals. One
poster can be given away or raffled off for every 100 attendees.
Posters are 14" by 20" - perfect for a bulletin board or office and offer
fun, positive nutrition messages. Five posters are currently available:
· · Phytoman http://www.foodandhealth.com/store/phytoman.shtml
· · Calorie Poster
· · Dancing Heart Poster
· · Go for the Whole Grain Poster
· · Get AHEAD with Vegetables Poster
All posters come with a script for you to use when raffling them off.
The free poster program has been developed in response to numerous requests
for free materials for state dietetic meetings and other conferences for
nutrition professionals. The following restrictions apply:
· Meetings must be targeted to an audience for food and nutrition
professionals such as dietitians, nurses, home economists, extension
agents, WIC agents, etc.
· Meetings must have at least 30 attendees
· The conference committee must agree to pass out one Food & Health
Communications catalog per attendee and read a short script about the poster
· One poster is provided for every 100 people
· While we do offer a choice of posters, we reserve the right to
substitute a poster if necessary due to supply
· Allow 3 weeks for delivery. We do offer Rush delivery for a nominal
charge to cover shipping and handling expenses.
· Offer is valid while supplies last. We reserve the right to refuse
fulfillment for requests that do not match demographic or market criteria.
Thanks and enjoy,
Food & Health Communications, Inc.
email: judy at foodandhealth.com
More information about the PHNUTR-L