[PHNUTR-L] Job Opening: Washington Association of Local WIC Agencies
Caroline McNaughton Tittel
caroline at walwica.org
Fri Jun 29 17:10:01 PDT 2007
** Apologies for the duplicate posting**
The Board of Directors of the Washington Association of Local WIC Agencies
(WALWICA) is currently accepting applications for the position of Executive
Director. The Executive Director, under the direction of an elected
Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, coordinates and implements
the major activities of the Association.
The Mission of the Washington Association of Local WIC Agencies is to
advocate for quality WIC services for eligible women, infants and children
and to provide training, leadership and educational resources for local WIC
The Executive Director position represents WALWICA as the primary
communication contact of the non profit organization.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Contract Management
* Event / Training Planning and Management
* State and Federal Legislative Activities
* Advocacy for Members, Local WIC Agencies and the WIC Program
* Influence Government Policies and Operations to Benefit WIC
* Promote WIC in Washington
* Travel, Communicate, and Work with Leaders in WIC
* Part-Time, Average of 20-25 Hours Per Week
* Work Out of Your Home Office with Flexible Hours
* Compensation Based Upon Experience
Preference Given to Previous:
* Experience Working in WIC
* Management Experience
* Nutrition Background (RD preferred)
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please visit
our Jobs Webpage, www.walwica.org/jobposting.html, for a more detailed job
description and application. All inquiries are confidential. Screening of
applications begins July 15, 2007. For questions contact: Rachel Johnston,
President, at jobs at walwica.org.
.:: WALWICA ::.
13126 NE 138th Place
Kirkland, WA 98034
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PHNUTR-L