[PHNUTR-L] November Calendar of National Food Days, Weeks,
& Months now posted!
Alice C Henneman
ahennema at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:18:15 PDT 2011
Our November calendar of National Food Days, Weeks & Months (Kayte Tranel)
is now posted at http://food.unl.edu/web/fnh/november
Among other designations, November is also American Diabetes Month -- See
also the accompanying Healthy Bites newsletter / handout (by Lisa
Franzen) on reducing stress over the holidays for persons with diabetes
(in upper right hand corn of webpage).
Lots of food celebrations to enjoy in November!
Alice Henneman, MS, RD, Extension Educator
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension in Lancaster County
444 Cherrycreek Rd., Ste. A, Lincoln, NE 68528 USA
ahennema at unlnotes.unl.edu 402/441-7180 Fax: 402/441-7148
- Website: Connecting you to information, resources &
food experts from farm to fork at http://food.unl.edu
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/alicehenneman
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/alicehenneman
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/alicehenneman
- Flickr: http://flickr.com/alicehenneman
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alicehenneman
- NEW: http://food.unl.edu/UrbanAg
- MyPlate pptx: http://food.unl.edu/web/fnh/choose-myplate-powerpoint
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PHNUTR-L