[Preservenw] Grant Reminder - NEH Preservation Assistance Grants -
menges at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 9 16:15:08 PST 2010
2010 NEH PRESERVATION ASSISTANCE GRANTS
Application Deadline: May 18, 2010
Don't Miss This Opportunity!
SMALL AND MID-SIZED INSTITUTIONS - APPLY NOW
PRESERVATION ASSISTANCE GRANTS FROM THE NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE HUMANITIES
Up to $6,000 for preservation planning and implementing small projects
that strengthen collections care overall-repeat applications are
ELIGIBLE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- General preservation, collection-level, or item-by-item assessments
- On-site training in areas such as disaster preparedness and environmental monitoring
- Development of a preservation plan
- Consultations with preservation professionals to address a specific preservation issue or problem regarding analog or digital collections
- Attendance at preservation and digitization workshops and training programs
- A combination of some of the above
FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES:
QUESTIONS? Call NEH Preservation and Access staff at 202-606-8570.
REMINDER: All applications must be submitted through Grants.gov. For
more information and to register with Grants.gov, go to www.grants.gov.
More information about the Preservenw