[pubcookie-users] Pubcookie 3.2.1 Released
dors at cac.washington.edu
Fri Jun 17 11:48:01 PDT 2005
The Pubcookie team is pleased to announce the release of Pubcookie 3.2.1.
New downloads are available from the project website:
Changes in this release include:
* New Pubcookie 3.2.1 ISAPI Filter. This is the first release of the
Windows components since version 3.1.1.
* Minor improvements and bug fixes for the Pubcookie login server
components and the Apache module.
* New Unix keyclient option (-f) to specify alternate config file.
For a complete list of changes since the last release see:
The following developers, contributors, and their organizations receive
our thanks and acknowledgement for adding directly to this release:
* Stephen Willey, University of Washington
* Steve Suh, University of Washington
* Bradley Schwoerer, University of Wisconsin-Madison
* Jon Miner, University of Wisconsin-Madison
* Steve Losen, University of Virginia
* Klas Lindfors, Stockholm University
* Allan E. Johannesen, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
* David Houlder, Australian National University
* Frank Fujimoto, University of Washington
* Jim Fox, University of Washington
* Jeff Eaton, Carnegie Mellon University
* Ryan Campbell, University of Washington (former)
* Benjamin Armintor, University of Texas-Austin
We hope to partner with these sites and others on future releases. For
now, enjoy 3.2.1 and continue to post your feedback to the email lists.
University of Washington
E-Mail: pubcookie-ext at cac.washington.edu
More information about the pubcookie-users