[Rhsalist] Student Regent
Lee Matlock Dunbar
lmdunbar at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:57:40 PDT 2005
Apply to be the 2005-2006 Student Regent
The Student Regent is a voting member of University of Washington Board of
Regents. The Board of Regents is the governing board of the University of
Washington. The Student Regent will have tuition and fees paid.
1. Must be a UW student currently enrolled in at least 6 undergraduate
or 4 graduate credits, or on leave as defined by Executive Order 50.
2. Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5
3. Must be planning to attend UW for the 2005-2006 academic year.
4. Must be available to serve from June 2005 to June 2006.
5. If you are selected as one of the 3-5 finalists, you cannot run as a
candidate in the ASUW or GPSS elections.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 3PM, MONDAY APRIL 18TH. PLEASE TURN
APPLICATIONS INTO THE HUB BUSINESS OFFICE in HUB 204L.
Applications will be available in the HUB SAO Office and on the ASUW
(www.asuw.org) and GPSS (http://depts.washington.edu/gpss/) websites.
For more information, contact Kelsey Knowles, ASUW President (206.543.1780,
asuwpres at u.washington.edu) or Jinyoung Lee, ASUW Assistant to the President
(206.543.1780, asuwaa2 at u.washington.edu).
Kelsey E. Knowles
Associated Students of the University of Washington
asuwpres at u.washington.edu
HUB 104C Box 352238 Seattle, WA 98195-2238
phone: (206) 543 - 1780
fax: (206) 685 - 4310
cell: (206) 409 - 6528
More information about the Rhsalist