[UW-GIS-L] ArcMAP:FieldCalculator:VBA time comparison
lwrogers at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 16 14:25:20 PDT 2003
1) what software are you taking about?
2) what is the format of your GIS data?
3) what programming language are you using?
We really must have more information here to be helpful.
From: uw-gis-l-bounces at mailman.u.washington.edu
[mailto:uw-gis-l-bounces at mailman.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of D. Wright
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 2:23 PM
To: UW - GIS Discussion & Support
Subject: [UW-GIS-L] ArcMAP:FieldCalculator:VBA time comparison
I have created a new field, in an attribute table. The value of this field
will be based on a comparison of a record's [Time] field and the next
record's [Time] field.
I have two questions:
1) How do I specify the next record? Is there something like array
2) How do I compare the [Time] fields? They are in HH:MM:SS.
Washington State Transportation Center
Uw-gis-l mailing list
Uw-gis-l at u.washington.edu
More information about the Uw-gis-l